[BCAB] Jaws 17 acting funny

Lewis Crack lewiscrack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:30:05 BST 2016

Hi Derry,

Have you tried reinstalling JAWS from the CD, and running a repair?
That may fix your issue. Sounds to me like a software glitch. Also
check what processes are running in the background of your computer
and check your CPU/Processsor Level and amount of RAM used, that can
have an effect if other pieces of software are hogging the system.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards.
Lewis.

On 16/08/2016, Lawlor, Derry <Derry.Lawlor at agriculture.gov.ie> wrote:
>   Hello only in the last few weeks I have noticed Jaws behaving unusual
> every so often the screen would disappear and say Jaws 17 [Not responding}
> the only things running would be outlook and maybe lotus notes for logging
> helpdesk calls.
>   Hope you can shine some light on this.
>
>   Best wishes,
>
>   Derry Lawlor
>
> ________________________________
> Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
>
> The information contained in this email and in any attachments is
> confidential and is designated solely for the attention and use of the
> intended recipient(s). This information may be subject to legal and
> professional privilege. If you are not an intended recipient of this email,
> you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any
> part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
> sender immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer
> system(s).
>
> An Roinn Talmha?ochta, Bia agus Mara
>
> T? an t-eolais san r?omhphost seo, agus in aon ceangl?in leis, faoi
> phribhl?id agus faoi r?n agus le h-aghaigh an seola? amh?in. D'fh?adfadh
> ?bhar an seoladh seo bheith faoi phribhl?id profisi?nta n? dl?thi?il. Mura
> tusa an seola? a bh? beartaithe leis an r?omhphost seo a fh?il, t? cosc air,
> n? aon chuid de, a ?s?id, a ch?ipe?l, n? a scaoileadh. M? th?inig s? chugat
> de bharr dearmad, t?igh i dteagmh?il leis an seolt?ir agus scrios an t-?bhar
> ? do r?omhaire le do thoil.

Lewis Adam Crack