[BCAB] Urgent Help Required - Communication Aid

Adrian Picton adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 12:10:53 BST 2016

Hello Terry,

Thanks for your reply mate. I have contacted Ability net and they have told me about a company called Smart Box who may have something which works on a PC or iPad so I am contacting them today about this. This looks the most promising of all the suggestions I've had so far.

Sarah and I really appreciated the special mention you gave us on your show the other Sunday and you will be interested to know she's chosen the song "Brave" by Josh Groban as one of the songs to be played at her funeral, so thanks for that.

Take care and wil be in touch again soon,

Adrian.