[BCAB] Urgent Help Required - Communication Aid

Adrian Picton adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 12:44:53 BST 2016

Hi Graham,

Thank you - I have had a look at your website and obviously the My Speaker
product would be the best and, knowing, Portset, I can imagine the interface
would be very accessible with speech.

However, the problem is going to be Sarah can't use her hands enough to
navigate the tablet surface and tap, etc. I think it might work if you do
some kind of hardware attachment to go with it, such as a joystick or
switch?

Kind regards,

Adrian.