[BCAB] [Bulk] Re: Urgent Help Required - Communication Aid

Adrian Picton adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 12:56:05 BST 2016

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for your message. Indeed I have been thinking of you because
I told Sarah I understood Helen had a childhood tumour like she did and it
came back. It's nice to know you are there as someone who has been through
this. We must keep in touch  and perhaps meet up some time.

Kind regards,

Adrian.