[BCAB] Urgent Help Required - Communication Aid

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:57:43 BST 2016

Hi Adrian and Sarah,

I've been pondering the issue and can think of several methods to
overcome the communication barriers.
Using a small program I could write it to respond to a mouse button
click, joystick movement or keyboard key press. It comes down to which
would be best for Sarah and you.
I'll code up a model for joystick interaction and send a link to
download it, hopefully later today though tomorrow will be more likely.
I need to make a couple of plans of approach before doing the coding.

Very best to you both

Roger