[BCAB] Santander online banking

Richard Bartholomew richard at barthouse.org
Wed Aug 17 16:13:11 BST 2016

Hi, David

I use the online site regularly - these days with Windows 10 but formerly with 7, JAWS 17 and IE11.  After you logon with your id, you're taken to a screen where you need to enter random characters from your password and PIN.  I've not experienced any issues with thispage - can you describe what goes pear-shaped, please?

Regards

Richard Bartholomew
Sent from my iPhone