[BCAB] Santander online banking

Richard Bartholomew richard at barthouse.org
Wed Aug 17 17:13:46 BST 2016

Hi, David

Sorry, not at relevant machine at the moment so can't remember precise wording; however, just before the first edit box, it lists the number of characters in your password,eg it will say character 1...character 9 if your password is 9 characters long or character 1...character 5, if it's five characters long.  From this you can tell whether it's your password or PIN it's looking for - can't remember if it's actually labelled!  However, theorder in which you need to enter them is password followed by PIN.

Sorry I can't be clearer at the moment but if you still have problems, let me know and I'll log on via my Windows machine.  Incidentally, and just for info, I find Safari is pretty lousy withh the site!

Regards

Richard Bartholomew
Sent from my iPhone