[BCAB] USB converters

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:41:15 BST 2016

Hi Jackie.

Yes, the one you want is a Micro USB to USB cable. These are not mini
USB connectors, that's a different connector. An example is here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adapter-Samusung-Android-Windows-Function/dp/B00N9S9Z0G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471455572&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=otg+cable&psc=1

cheers,

Mo.