[BCAB] USB converters

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:29:07 BST 2016


Yes she did say mini USB but when she described them, she described 
prongs similar to those found on a Micro USB cable. Mini USB connectors 
are different, but she appears to have found the correct one in any case.



On 17/08/2016 21:23, Steve Nutt wrote:
> Mo,
> I believe she did say Mini USB.
> All the best
> Steve
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Mobeen Iqbal
> Sent: 17 August 2016 17:24
> To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk>
> Subject: Re: [BCAB] USB converters
> Hi Jackie.
> Which device do you want to plug them in to? could you provide an example?
> there are 2 types, Mini USB and Micro USB.
> cheers,
> Mo.
> On 17/08/2016 16:51, Jackie Brown wrote:
>> I want to buy a couple of those short USB cables with a socket for a
>> standard USB on one end, and the mini size USB on the other, the same
>> as those which are issued with some access technology products to
>> convert a pen stick from a standard to mini USB.  But before I go off
>> to Amazon looking for them, is there a specific name I should be hunting
> for?
>> Thanks.
>> Kind Regards,
>> Jackie Brown
>> Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
>> jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
>> jackie at thebrownsplace.info
>> Check out my website: www.thebrownsplace.info Read my EyeWrite blog:
>> www.thebrownsplace.info/?page_id=136
>> Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace
>> Skype: thejackmate
> --
> To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can bring,
> please visit our website: https://www.bcab.org.uk/ Manage your subscription
> by logging in with your BCAB account details at :
> https://www.bcab.org.uk/user_mailman_register
> Access the publicly searchable list archives at:
> https://lists.bcab.org.uk/pipermail/bcab/
> To discuss matters relating to the mailing list, please email:
> moderator at bcab.org.uk.

More information about the Bcab mailing list