[BCAB] UBER

Muzzamil Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:48:34 BST 2016

Do a search for Uber Assist. It's a service especially for disabled riders, where drivers are disability aware & trained. Your mileage may vary depending on area, no pun intended. :)

I've also found that if you book a trip, and double tap trip options, you can call or text your driver prior to pick up. On the whole, drivers have been very polite, courteous & helpful whenever I've needed to explain to them that I'm blind with a spinal cord injury, and within reason, they do a good job when you use them, but your experience may vary. If a driver isn't willing to accommodate, just cancel the trip and book again; you'll not get that Sriver again, and cancellations hurt their business & ratings.
I agree about the car fares. More or less similar to cabs. However, pick up time has generally been quite a bit faster, and no cash needed.
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone