[BCAB] Windows 10 Don't Wait for Anniversary Update?

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:22:14 BST 2016

Hi Iain

Yes, but did you go and get the update yourself, or did it arrive in your
lap, so to speak?  This is what I am unclear about: do you wait until it
rolls out to Windows Update, or do you go and get it, bearing in mind the
problems some are still having?  Is the Windows Update route a better option
is what I am really wondering.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com