[BCAB] Windows 10 Don't Wait for Anniversary Update?

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Thu Aug 18 09:23:17 BST 2016

Hi,

I have updated with latest JFW using Windows Update and manually and both ways didn't need me to do anything with video drivers, it all just worked.

You get a new version of Windows, so some things may reset themselves.  My parents had more of an issue than I did as they lost all their printers and that was a real bother as I had to help them remotely.

Andrew.