[BCAB] Windows 10 Don't Wait for Anniversary Update?

Stuart Barron stuartbarron157 at virginmedia.com
Thu Aug 18 12:30:26 BST 2016

Hi

I downloaded and installed win10 update with no problem until I started WE,
the only problem I had was the mouse sliding all over the screen.

I got an update from Aisquared and the problem has disappeared .

The anniversary edition work very well for me no crashing at all

Help this works for you as well as it has for me.

Stuart