[BCAB] Obtrusive Notification shade (Android)

David Reynolds david at dkreynolds.plus.com
Thu Aug 18 12:38:13 BST 2016

Hi,

Whenever my screen is locked on my Galaxy S6, I press the home key, and the
notification shade comes up. I eventually find the swipe with two fingers to
unlock, and once unlocked, the notification shade is there. The only way for
the desktop to get focus is for me to explore the screen until I find a
desktop icon. This wouldn't be too bad, but even in apps, it sometimes
happens. It is probably something I've set in error.

As usual, I'd be grateful for any help,

David.