[BCAB] Roberts Pure DAB, DAB+ & FM Radio

Jim Williams jwuspaceman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:50:24 BST 2016

Hi Jackie,

I have tried and failed miserably to find your review of this radio so could
you please send it to me direct please as my daughter has purchased  the
Play for me.

I did find the review of the Roberts 993 LW radio and will be purchasing
that radio as it is handy to have a long wave radio on holiday abroad.

Regards

Jim Williams