[BCAB] ASDA CREDIT CARD

Richard Godfrey-McKay lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Thu Aug 18 16:10:28 BST 2016

Hi,

Have just acquired one of these as it's one of the few cards offering
cashback.

Wondered if anyone else used it, and found the initial interface confusing?

To sign in, there are two boxes to enter your username and password, and if
you tab on, you find and "ASDA" link, then a login link.

Now I may be a bit thick, but I should have thought I needed the login link,
but no, keep tabbing until you hit the continue button.

Not inaccesible then, but unnecessarily confusing?

Anyone else agree?

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880