[BCAB] Cordless phones with talking features

David Reynolds david at dkreynolds.plus.com
Mon Aug 22 22:40:13 BST 2016

Phil,

On the Panasonic, the caller ID defaults to on, and I've never switched it
off. The phone provides very little speech feedback, but you can access your
messages, change the ring tone fairly easily once you've learnt the key
sequences to do these things.
It is the best phone I've ever owned. Just my opinion,

Best,

David.