[BCAB] Cordless phones with talking features

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Mon Aug 22 22:57:22 BST 2016

Thanks David, that's good to know.  Can you activate speaker phone, mute a
call, and redial a number, easily?  I'm wondering if there are dedicated
keys for these things or whether it uses 'soft' keys where the function
changes depending on what is on the screen.

Can you use the answer machine properly, eg, delete or save messages, skip
forwards / backwards, and turn it on / off?

Do you by any chance have a copy of the manual in pdf you could email me?  I
can't find it on the Panasonic website using the model number KX-TG8562EB -
in fact that search comes up with no results on the support site.

Thanks

Phil