[BCAB] Touch screen chip and pin machines

Nugent, Paul Paul.Nugent at actionforblindpeople.org.uk
Tue Aug 23 15:27:17 BST 2016

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for this, you have been very busy and I have to say very effective, and the result from your good work sounds very encouraging. I expect Simon will respond to you in due course, but in the mean time I will post your response on the BCAB list whence it was initially posted by Simon.

Kind regards

Paul Nugent

Assistive Technology Coordinator
Action for Blind People