[BCAB] NAS DRIVES

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:49:18 BST 2016

Hi Richard.

I've used both synology and WD. synology are frankly rubbish. some
people say the latest release is OK, but I never had much luck with it.
WD's interface is better, though sometimes you'll find your self
switching to NVDA as it reads the interface better, especially when
enabling/disabling features. There are some very minor issues like when
adding users, NVDA reads the add user button as blank, the same goes for
delete user. but its doable and I can lend a hand if necessary. The one
I went for was the WD ext2 Ultra.

cheers,

Mo.