[BCAB] Different results from drop box links

Rajmund brajmund2000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:50:00 BST 2016

Hi Joe,
Interesting, without putting anything after the mp3, it bought up download. Can you please post the full link to the second file, that is refusing to download? There might be something I can do with it, so that it would trigger the download, at which point, I'd send it back, and you could just click it.

Sent from a Braille Sense