[BCAB] Online banking with NatWest

Colin Phelan Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com
Thu Aug 25 15:55:58 BST 2016

Hi Phil,
I use Nat West app which does the job and is accessible.
I also use telephone banking because when enquired about online they wanted to send me one of those handheld things that are no use if you can't see them so unless there is a way around the device I did not pursue it.
Let me know how you get on.
Colin