[BCAB] problem reading messages in Outlook 2010.

Alexander Shannon alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 25 16:10:20 BST 2016

Hi all,

As the subject line says, I have suddenly developed a problem reading
incoming messages in Outlook 2010. Messages won't automatically be spoken by
jaws 17 when opened.

I believe this problem may have to do with my having changed a setting to do
with line breaks in outlook messages, but as I changed whatever it was in an
open received message, I can't work out how to solve the problem I now have.

If anyone can advise me I'd appreciate it.

Alexander Shannon