[BCAB] Online banking with NatWest

Andy Collins chitchat121 at icloud.com
Thu Aug 25 16:32:01 BST 2016

I've used online banking with NatWest for many years now and for me there are no issues. For the last three years this has been with using voice over on my Mac.
Logging in, paying bills, transferring money between accounts, and setting up new payees, it's all very straightforward. The only time I need to use a card reader is when setting up a new payee, and NatWest to have an accessible card reader that I have used many times without any problems. My only criticism is in respect of actually obtaining an accessible card reader, because if you order one online they just send the standard one, there doesn't appear to be an option to choose an accessible one. The way I got around this was to enter into an online chat with the customer service department who authorised and sent out the appropriate reader. Sorry, I can't answer the question about PDF statements, as I view all my statements online.
Kind regards
Andy

Sent from my iPhone