[BCAB] Online banking with NatWest

Mel Griffiths melgriffiths at virginmedia.com
Thu Aug 25 22:03:39 BST 2016

Hi Phil,

I've used the Natwest website for a number of years and find it totally
accessible.

To answer some of your questions, yes the account summary is shown in a
table but it's very readable.

As far as I know, the statements are accessible although I tend to just view
them on the website and only download them if I want to print them.

The card reader is a little fiddly but it's perfectly doable. You need to
call customer services to get a talking card reader but once you have it,
the instructions are clear and concise so it you work through it
methodically you should have no problems with it.

They do advise you from time to time to use the Rapport software for
security reasons. Ignore them, you don't need it and yes, unless things have
changed since I downloaded it, it completely messed with JAWS!

Good luck.

Mel