[BCAB] Boots site

Wendy Sharpe w.sharpe at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 20:05:04 BST 2016

Can anyone tell me why I can't get the Boots site to take me to the paying
for order page?  I fill my basket, go to quick checkout, but when I try to
select my address it is neither a link nor a button, and when I then choose
to pay by credit card it goes to a page which says it can't find the page I
have selected, so I can't complete the order.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.  Some of the things I want are
for presents, and they are only available from Boots.

Wendy