[BCAB] Boots site

Richard Godfrey-McKay lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Sat Aug 27 13:45:49 BST 2016

Sandra,
While I'm glad that Boots provide you with that option, I think that we're
missing the point that a site available for use by sighted people should
also be available to blind and partially-sighted people.  For me, accepting
the Boots solution would amount to acceptance of a situation which is only
likely to make matters worse for us.

Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445 880