[BCAB] Microsoft Office 365 Licence Card

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Sat Aug 27 21:24:18 BST 2016

Hi Ed.

You can purchase Office 365 directly from Microsoft by going to
www.office.com/myaccount and signing in with your Microsoft ID.
Alternatively, you can purchase Office as a physical or downloadable key
card from Amazon and other retailers.  Amazon offers both a downloadable and
physical key card and is the recommended go to option for ease of use and
simplicity of delivery.  If purchasing a download, you can instantly redeem
it on the Microsoft website, simply follow the instructions in the email you
receive after your purchase to redeem your subscription.

All the best, Ibrahim.