[BCAB] Microsoft Office 365 Licence Card

Adrian Picton adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 22:26:49 BST 2016

Hi Ed,

From what I can remember when I bought my Office 365 card from Currys 3 years ago after you enter the code to redeem the voucher on the Microsoft website you get the option to either create a Microsoft ID or use an existing one.

I would have thought the Amazon version would be the same, including the 1 TB of storage, but you could read all the small print on the Amazon page to check. I suspect it's just that Amazon got a really good deal from Microsoft for buying I bulk ad so can afford to pass part of the saving to their customers. After all Amazon always quote an RRP and their cheaper price for most items.

Also if you purchase the full Office 365 Home Premium (or whatever it's called now) you can link up to 5 accounts within your household who will all get upgraded to the 1 TB storage.

Adrian.

Sent from my iPhone