[BCAB] Update on Cordless phones with talking features

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 23:55:48 BST 2016

Hi Adrian.

Hmm. Now you've got me interested. When you say it plays on hold music,
is it anything decent? or are we talking a jumbled version of green
sleeves like BT used to have on their handsets? I'd assume that you
can't select from a choice of on hold sounds? That's 1 thing I wish the
Panasonic phones did have on them. Also, do they have hands free speaker
phones?

cheers,

Mo.