[BCAB] Update on Cordless phones with talking features

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:30:07 BST 2016

Hi Mo and Adrian

I have to concur with what Adrian says.  We have three of the Powertel handsets and an ordinary bulk standard landline phone which is in my Tardis.  I personally prefer an ordinary phone with no added bells and whistles because I can tuck the receiver under my chin and have both hands free to write on the PC, or use the speaker with the receiver down.  Martin really likes the Powertel handsets though because the buttons are easily distinguishable, they talk just about everything, and they are cordless.  We have put our most regular callers into the address book, and know who it is ringing when their name is spelt out on an incoming call.

But just give me a nice ordinary phone that I can't knock over, and where I don't accidentally cut someone off by pressing buttons I shouldn't! (smile.)

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com