[BCAB] Android: Transferring Files Via Wireless Network

Woodside Apps woodsideapps at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 09:57:57 BST 2016

Hello again
You could try MyphoneExplorer
it is a PC to Phone program that will let you
link both via a usb, wifi or blutooth connection.
The bits i use seem mostly accessible via NVDA.
It allows  all sorts of clever things to happen.
Hope this helps.

John from Woodside Apps.
Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Super Tile Smash is now available
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wa.supertilesmash.free
Talking Stones An addictive,sound rich game playable by anyone with any level of eyesight.
Free trial version can be found at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=woodsideapps.stones.free
Talking Stones Pro with unlimited levels is at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=woodsideapps.stones
Also for the great accessible game RapITap go to
Free Version is at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitapfree