[BCAB] Update on Cordless phones with talking features

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:13:03 BST 2016

Hi Pele

Yes, this is true.  So if I am upstairs in my room, I can answer a call
because my phone is not one of the Powertel handsets, and means Martin can
pick it up elsewhere in the house.  But if I answer the Powertel somewhere,
he can't pick up another Powertel which is a bit annoying in that sense.

The other reason we have an ordinary desk phone connected to the line is in
the event of a power-cut which has been known.  In that situation, it
renders any mains dependent phones useless.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com