[BCAB] logging out from google preferences. There's a delete option.

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Tue Aug 30 12:06:38 BST 2016

hi tom got it yes in accounts i had to press the menu button soft left key at the bottom then deleted it. it has actually logged me out now so i can now sell this device. for anyone wanting to start with an android device because it's got georgie phone on it and also the telorian software as well. all you do is press the home button twice to go to the one you want. cheers there for getting back thanks.

it's a real bargain for