[BCAB] TTS on Satellite decoder/PVRs

Muzzamil Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:04:49 BST 2016

I'm trying to rig up my own satellite dish system to beam from foreign satellites, not from Sky or Freesat. I am after a decoder+STB/PVR with built in speech. Just wondering  what's my options? If I am correct in my assumptions, then would a Samsung or Panasonic TV with built in Freesat be sufficient to run the signal off the LNB directly without the need to add a STB to the system? I don't mind using Kodi or Android TV if need be. Any help much appreciated .
TIA
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone