[BCAB] ip tracking software

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sun Oct 9 14:24:03 BST 2016

LOL! I don't think his reputation could be damaged any further by
anything anyone else claims. I think he took care of damaging his own
reputation by hanging out with Maheen, being behind the closure of
sharing groups on groups.io, and his constant spamming on many lists
to promote Maheens group of the month.

Nuff said.