[BCAB] C# / .net / Powershell development with Visual Studio

Houston, John jhouston at aqa.org.uk
Mon Oct 10 11:53:34 BST 2016

Hi everyone,
  This is my first mail to the mailing list. I don't know if anyone has any advice/help. My situation is that at my place of employment we are currently in the process of having all our IT systems being re-written. We currently use Oracle forms/pl/sql and still use a lot of cobol but everything is being re-written with Microsoft technology.
  Arising from 1 to 1s I am having with my line manager I am trying to get to grips with the topics mentioned in the subject of my email.
  I would appreciate any help from anyone who uses any of the above particularly
what accessible training /support / tools are available for C# / .net / Powershell development with Visual Studio, especially for unit testing.
  I have been pointed to pluralsight by my manager but don't find these courses particularly accessible.
  I use JAWS version 14 and am using Windows 7.
Any help/advice would be very welcome.
Thanks.
John

We hope this email was meant for you. If that's not the case, we apologise and would appreciate it if you could let us know and delete the message without sharing it or doing anything else with it.

We take great care to ensure that the personal data that we’ve used to send you this email is protected and you can find out more about our commitment to keeping customers' data safe at http://www.aqa.org.uk/about-us/privacy-policy <http://www.aqa.org.uk/about-us/privacy-policy>

AQA Education (AQA) is a registered charity (number 1073334) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (number 3644723). Our registered address is AQA, Devas Street, Manchester M15 6EX.