[BCAB] Victor Stream - was Internet Radio

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:15:15 BST 2016

Hi Colin

Not David, but everything on the Victor Reader Stream is spoken as it has no
screen.  It is a fantastic device, one of the best bits of kit I have ever
owned!

You can purchase it from either HumanWare, 01933 415800, or I think RNIB.
HumanWare will also sell you a Bluetooth adaptor to work with it as the
Stream doesn't natively support Bluetooth.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com