[BCAB] OneDrive

pantonop at windtools.gr pantonop at windtools.gr
Sun Oct 30 07:27:58 GMT 2016

Hi Adrian/all,
Unless I am wrong, and as I use dropbox for a long time now, I understand
that if you send a link for another person to download a folder, he/she can
do this but only as its state is at the time. Unless you share a folder, I
mean, first have a shared folder, in which case all parties can update
files, you can not do anything else with just a downloaded folder.
                Hope I am correct,
                Takis