[BCAB] Victor Trek Here But Initial Results Disappointing

Rachael Andrews rachael_andrews at me.com
Fri Dec 1 08:10:51 GMT 2017

Hi all,

Just as an aside,
There are instructions for the Victor Reader Trek on the Humanware website, but the version we downloaded from it yesterday has incorrect info in it. For example, it stated that the confirm key is key 6, when it appears to be the hash key. Whether this has now been updated is another thing.

There is another version of the manual floating around on the web from other sources - unfortunately I can’t remember where from at the moment and I’m not at my computer but on my phone - that are correct.

Regards,
Rachael