[BCAB] Virtual Assistants on Windows PC.

Phil Medway philmedway at philmedway.co.uk
Fri Dec 1 11:05:52 GMT 2017

Hi again Steve,

What I'm really trying to point out is that it wasn't always this way.

Until Windows 10 you bought an OS and it ran on your machine.  Now, so much
of the action is connected to the cloud or some other direct link to a
server which is quietly collecting information about you and what you do.

Google had a small item on their pages to click in order to indicate that
you are not a robot.  They have now removed the tick box because they have
enough detail from your meta data to deduce who you are without your
specific response.

Regards,

Phil Medway.