[BCAB] Microsoft Seeing AI with camera glasses

Geoff Madge, Development Officer Geoffrey.Madge at essex.gov.uk
Fri Dec 8 11:02:53 GMT 2017

Hello All,

I too have been enjoying this free gift from Microsoft.  I am looking forward to what they will do in its next update.

I note that the prototype worked with a camera mounted on glasses.  Has anybody experimented with the released app to see if this is possible with any of the "Camera glasses" products that are available.?

Alternatively, has anybody found a safe way of using the app hands free  while walking?

Thanks,

Geoff

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.