[BCAB] Contacting developers of BlindSquare

Vic pereira vic.pereira at virn.ca
Fri Dec 8 15:12:01 GMT 2017

Thank you for this, the fact that I cannot figure out how to disable shake gestures when tracking to a destination, is very frustrating. Every time I take a step blind square kicks in and gives me distance information to my destination. I have tried putting my iPhone in different pockets, but that hasn’t helped. It makes the app very chatty.
Vic

Sent from my iPhone