[BCAB] Notification from Windows Defender?

Phil Medway philmedway at philmedway.co.uk
Fri Dec 8 23:16:38 GMT 2017

        Hi Henry,

I'm not running Jaws so my experience may be different.

First, bring up Windows defender.  You can do this by pressing the Windows
key to invoke Cortana then typing defender in the search box and pressing
enter.

When defender comes up, press control plus tab twice to get to the
appropriate tab which should include a series of check items one of which is
to show all details.

What you see then depends on how Jaws works these days.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

If you are still stuck, Please call me tomorrow.

Regards,

Phil Medway.