[BCAB] replacement battery advice

George Bell george at techno-vision.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 12:40:38 GMT 2017

Hi Tom,

As a fellow Scotsman, you should know what this is called.  "Rip Off"!

Current TV adverts are full of this kind of thing, and I do not accept the
"Lost Leader" theory simply to bring you into the store, and hope you'll
fall for their other rip offs.

Select the cheapest of a brand you know, from an equally well known company.

George