[BCAB] Moderator as scrooge: compliments of the season

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:16:23 GMT 2017

Please don't think I am being unkind or ungrateful, but I have already been
requested to ask people not to send Christmas and new year greetings on
list, but rather to one another off list if you so wish.  This is a lovely
community, and I can't believe people wouldn't want to wish one another the
various compliments that circulate at this time of year, but it really does
cause unnecessary traffic on an already thoroughly enjoyable list.

So, consider it said that everybody wishes everybody a very happy, healthy
and peaceful Christmas and 2018.

Thanks guys.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown