[BCAB] Market Research - Voice Enabled Products

dennis huckle muir1918 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:12:05 GMT 2017

Steve,
Although I don't think I need this service I think what you offer would be
of value to a lot of users of such devices, Especially those with no
previous computer or tablet knowledge.
I suggest a flat rate of £50 plus expensis on a milage basis.
If I ever needed this service I would be happy to pay such a price as this
service would be of long term benefit.
I hope that future customers would see it in that light and they would be
getting a highly qualified person providing this service rather than a
volunteer who knows little.
Kind regards,
Dennis huckle.