[BCAB] ad blockers

adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk adrian.picton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 18:16:38 GMT 2017

Hi,

On this subject can anyone sighted explain to me why the Twitter and
Facebook buttons, rating article buttons and links to other articles which
might be of interest always come first before you've actually read what you
went into the page for in the first place. I find this most annoying,
especially when you get adds half way through. To a sighted person do these
links appear down the left hand side of the page and is that why a screen
reader reads them first?

Adrian.