[BCAB] chrome book questions

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Tue Feb 28 13:32:36 GMT 2017

Hi all.

Last Wednesday I bought myself a chromebook.  It only has 2 GB of Ram and an
intel Celeron processor.  In general, the web experience is great.  It's
fast and there are add blocking utilities too.

I was also quite impressed by Google Docs. I can right and read documents
quite well but I hear some stutter.  Is this a problem with the screen
reader or is it more likely to be the lack of RAM?  Either way it's far
faster than windows.

Email looks promising, but I wonder if anyone could advise me on short cuts.
I can arrow through messages and press enter on them to read them but how
about starting a new message, replying to a message, forwarding a message
etc?

Any hints would be useful.

Cheers

Graham