[BCAB] Software for transferring photos to digital format

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 10:45:47 BST 2017

Hi Jackie.
If you don't need to enhance the images, you could always use the
windows fax and scan software built in to windows itself to scan the
pictures. it works with any scanner. Arcsoft photo studio may also be an
option if they're still making it but again it's more for printing off
the snaps.
cheers,
Mo.